About Me

Weardale, Co Durham, United Kingdom
I am a keen quilter, enjoying both hand and machine quilting. I mainly machine piece and avoid too much applique! I have 12 silly chickens who are supposed to live in a run alongside the main garden, but they didn't read the instructions and keep escaping! I am a very part time teacher, just a few afternoons teaching French to primary children to subsidise my fabric habit.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

beautiful day

Sadly the table of the garden furniture I had ordered was damaged so now we are waiting for a call to tell us when it will be collected and replaced! It was too warm to do the shed yesterday afternoon and Paul isn't feeling too good at the moment as he is not sleeping because of the pain in his back which they dont seem to be able to sort out!
Never mind another day today, still sunny but very windy, a dangerous combination as you don't realise how hot the sun is! I hve decided not to go to craft group today in favour of serious shed sorting!!! didnt do any sewing room stuff either! After re spraying my fine crop of nettles, ground elder and buttercup I retired to a garden chair in the sun and a good book!!!!!
Must try harder today!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Too bad about your garden furniture. I hope by now you have received a new undamaged set.

Donna said...

I failed to mention that I hope they can find out what's causing Paul's back pain and do something so he can be comfortable.