About Me

Weardale, Co Durham, United Kingdom
I am a keen quilter, enjoying both hand and machine quilting. I mainly machine piece and avoid too much applique! I have 12 silly chickens who are supposed to live in a run alongside the main garden, but they didn't read the instructions and keep escaping! I am a very part time teacher, just a few afternoons teaching French to primary children to subsidise my fabric habit.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Epiphany

I surprised at how difficult I found taking the decorations down! I didnt find putting them up to upsetting but taking them down was another matter!! Hard work too as there was no-one to help me lug the boxes back up into the loft. Still its done for another year, hopefully I wont have to do it next year.
Its icy here I managed to drive up the lonnen but when I got out of the car it was just sheet ice so poor Barney  didn't get a walk to day either! Yesterday we were waiting for deliveries!! Maybe tomorrow! I think a hot bath and a cup of tea calls!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Oh...my heart aches for you. MY hope is that you DO decorate next year. I don't think Paul would want you not to enjoy your decorations....do you? But I do hope you can get someone to help with the lugging of the boxes.