About Me

Weardale, Co Durham, United Kingdom
I am a keen quilter, enjoying both hand and machine quilting. I mainly machine piece and avoid too much applique! I have 12 silly chickens who are supposed to live in a run alongside the main garden, but they didn't read the instructions and keep escaping! I am a very part time teacher, just a few afternoons teaching French to primary children to subsidise my fabric habit.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Choir

Choir was brilliant! I got such a lovely reaction when I walked in big hugs and kisses and everyone wanted to say hello and welcome! Isabel the choir mistress is not a particularly demonstrative lady but she had a big grin and was obviously so pleased to see me. Rushed to get music out of the cupboard so I would be up to speed!
It was really good to sing again and I was pleased how well I could sight read!! Miriam and I fell into our old joking ways easily and I felt really at home, she had done a good job letting everyone know about Paul so I didn't have lots of explaining to do but everyone sent him their love so I knew they were thinking about us! Another hurdle crossed!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I"m so glad you were able to return to something you love!!! Things are looking up.....HOORAY!!!