About Me

Weardale, Co Durham, United Kingdom
I am a keen quilter, enjoying both hand and machine quilting. I mainly machine piece and avoid too much applique! I have 12 silly chickens who are supposed to live in a run alongside the main garden, but they didn't read the instructions and keep escaping! I am a very part time teacher, just a few afternoons teaching French to primary children to subsidise my fabric habit.

Sunday 9 May 2010

exciting day

I spoke to Paul's sister Denise yesterday and she sounds so excited about coming to visit! she said," I'll probably cry!!!" Today we are tidying up and doing some baking and meal prep so I don't have to waste too much time in the kitchen while they are here. I am planning Christmas dinner as we didn't get to eat our turkey at xmas as Paul was too ill!! The sun is shining so let's hope Denise gets to see the dale in all it's glory!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I hope your day was PERFECT!!!

Donna said...

So nice to have a visit from someone you hadn't seen for so long. I hope all was just wonderful!